David M. Blaskovich, P.C. has experience serving individuals and businesses in state and federal courts, and before administrative agencies. David M. Blaskovich, P.C. has successfully represented clients in their pursuit or defense of many different types of claims. David M. Blaskovich, P.C. has successfully litigated claims on behalf of its clients in the following areas of law:
- Creditors Rights and Bankruptcy
- Commerce and Business
- Real Estate
- Personal injury
David M. Blaskovich has been involved in numerous real estate transactions including: representing the buyer or seller, preparing documents, and closing the transaction; preparing loan documentation on behalf of financial institutions including mortgages and deeds; preparing leases on behalf of landlords, foreclosures, and in many other ways.
David M. Blaskovich, P.C. serves the legal needs of a wide range of businesses throughout Indiana and Illinois. The firm works closely with its business clients, whether determining the most appropriate legal form for a business, advising on common operational questions, or transacting business deals of varying complexity. Whether you are starting, buying, or running a business, David M. Blaskovich, P.C. has the experience to fulfill your needs for contract drafting and negotiation or steadfast representation when commercial disputes must be litigated.
Business Services include:
- Business Organizations and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracts
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
David M. Blaskovich, P.C. protects the ability of creditors – those persons or businesses that are owed money – to collect the money that they are owed from debtors – those persons or entities who owe the money. Whether it is placing or enforcing a lien on a debtor’s property, effectuating a seizure and forced sale of the debtor’s property, or garnishing the debtor’s wages or bank account, David M. Blaskovich, P.C. has years of experience and is dedicated to getting the best result possible.
In addition to pursuing the debtors on your behalf, David M. Blaskovich, P.C. deals with the rights of creditors against one another. Where multiple creditors claim a right to levy against a particular piece of property, or against the debtor’s accounts in general, the rules governing creditor’s rights determine which creditor has the strongest right to any particular relief. David M. Blaskovich, P.C. focuses its Creditors’ Rights practice on providing its clients the best service in any of the following actions:
- Filing lawsuits and using other legal collection techniques to collect consumer debts (i.e. debts owed by individuals) all within the guidelines of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and applicable consumer related laws, as well as collecting commercial debts (i.e. debts owed by businesses).
- Representing a creditor’s interests in bankruptcy proceedings (Chapters 7, 11, 13 – 363 Sales, relief from stay, reaffirmation agreements, proof of claims, and objections to confirmation).
- Foreclosure of real estate (residential or commercial).
- Eviction/ejectment from real estate
- Replevin (repossession) of secured goods (e.g. automobiles, equipment).
David M. Blaskovich works closely with each client to determine the best fee arrangement in order to maximize the potential recovery to the client. We offer hourly rates, contingency fee arrangements, flat fee, and hybrid fee arrangements.
David M. Blaskovich represents clients throughout the states of Indiana and Illinois for their Creditors’ Rights needs.