David M. Blaskovich, P.C. protects the ability of creditors – those persons or businesses that are owed money – to collect the money that they are owed from debtors – those persons or entities who owe the money. Whether it is placing or enforcing a lien on a debtor’s property, effectuating a seizure and forced sale of the debtor’s property, or garnishing the debtor’s wages or bank account, David M. Blaskovich, P.C. has years of experience and is dedicated to getting the best result possible.
In addition to pursuing the debtors on your behalf, David M. Blaskovich, P.C. deals with the rights of creditors against one another. Where multiple creditors claim a right to levy against a particular piece of property, or against the debtor’s accounts in general, the rules governing creditor’s rights determine which creditor has the strongest right to any particular relief. David M. Blaskovich, P.C. focuses its Creditors’ Rights practice on providing its clients the best service in any of the following actions:
- Filing lawsuits and using other legal collection techniques to collect consumer debts (i.e. debts owed by individuals) all within the guidelines of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and applicable consumer related laws, as well as collecting commercial debts (i.e. debts owed by businesses).
- Representing a creditor’s interests in bankruptcy proceedings (Chapters 7, 11, 13 – 363 Sales, relief from stay, reaffirmation agreements, proof of claims, and objections to confirmation).
- Foreclosure of real estate (residential or commercial).
- Eviction/ejectment from real estate
- Replevin (repossession) of secured goods (e.g. automobiles, equipment).
David M. Blaskovich works closely with each client to determine the best fee arrangement in order to maximize the potential recovery to the client. We offer hourly rates, contingency fee arrangements, flat fee, and hybrid fee arrangements.
David M. Blaskovich represents clients throughout the states of Indiana and Illinois for their Creditors’ Rights needs.